The Robert L. Taylor Community Complex, formerly known as “The Rec,” has been a community anchor for more than 60 years. The 13-acre campus houses a 44,000 square-feet, state-of-the art facility with a fitness center, gymnasium, game room, computer lab, family pool, and much more! The adjacent David Cohen Park features a fitness trail, picnic shelters, lit basketball court, covered playground and other amenities to keep the whole family entertained!
The Robert L. Taylor Community Complex is dedicated to providing residents with a safe, clean, affordable and modern recreational facility to enjoy a multitude of activities designed for all age groups.
Brief Overview of Fees
Admission costs for the Robert L Taylor Community Complex are based on amenities used and family structure. Full Access Passes start at just $13 per month!
- Recreational Complex: 6am – 8pm Monday through Thursday; 6am – 9pm Friday; 9am – 9pm Saturday
- David Cohen Park: Daily 5am – 11pm
- RLTCC Pool:
- May: Wednesday, Friday 2pm-7pm; Saturday 11am-5pm
- June, July and August: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 2pm-7pm; Friday 2pm-7pm; Saturday 11am-5pm
- September: Saturday 11am-5pm
- October thru April: Closed
Read about the RLTCC pool rules before you arrive, click HERE
NEW AT RLTCC
- Register by February 20th space is limited
- Boys and Girls age 6-12
- Fee $55
- Print and fill out both your Registration and Program Guide and bring them to the RLTCC front desk today!
- Now – February 15th
- New pass holders will receive a free month by signing up for any adult fitness or full pass
- Current pass holders will receive a free month by referring a new pass holder who signs up for an adult fitness or full pass
New high impact cardio machine
- RLTCC’s next step in fitness
- For more information and fees check out the Nexersys flyer
- TRY YOUR FREE DEMO TODAY!!